Thursday, June 12, 2014

Billy Loved Superheroes

Billy Loved Superheroes. That is the name of the story I wrote to help parents teach their children about Superheroes.  It is mostly about how our children can become Little Heroes by doing what Superheroes do, which is to help people and make other people happy:)
Billy is trying to fly off the couch using a dish towel as a cape. His mother comes in just in time to see what is about to happen. She takes this opportunity to teach Billy what Superheroes do and goes on to explain that he can be a hero right in their home by helping the members of the family and trying to make them happy. She then says that she will make Billy a real cape, which they call a "Little Hero Hug."
I said on my Facebook page this morning that I would put the story on my blog, but I think it is too long. I will have to find out about that. I do have a picture of the CD that we made of me telling the story. I will put that picture up, until I can find out if the entire story will fit in the blog.


If you would like one of the CDs, email me at terry@postplussound.com  and I will send you one. They cost $5:) each. I think it is well worth the price for an afternoon of teaching your child about how happy it makes us to help others. Then you will have a Little Hero in your family too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment